- Double the USB-C ports: Single USB-C port supports 100W USB-C Power Delivery. The second USB-C port supports 60W Power Delivery 3.0. Both USB-A ports are QC3.0+SVOOC+FCP compatible
- 5 Devices At The Same Time: 210W combined output charging 5 devices simultaneously
- Graphene Battery: These Panasonic™ batteries have been specially designed by Panasonic and a reputable battery manufactuer
Universal: Battery pack for your USB-C laptops, tablets, mobile phones and any other USB device you may own. We’ve created the Swiss army knife of power banks- one that can charge all your wired and wireless devices, truly replacing all your chargers and wireless pads with just 1 device
- Pass Through Charging: Supports pass through charging through the 60W port so you can charge your devices and Flash at the same time through a single power outlet. Meaning you can charge up your Macbook Pro and Flash 2.0 at the same time.
Apple Fast Charge: Supports Apple fast charge for iPhones, Airpods and even Apple watches
Qi Certified Wireless Charge: Flash supports 10W Fast Wireless Charging for all wireless devices including phones and Apple Airpods
Apple Watch Wireless Charge: Our wireless pad features a 2.5W Apple watch coil to charge your Apple watch at full speed. Apple watch users know the frustration of having to always carry their wireless pad around since it's so hard to find wireless pads and power banks that also work with your Apple watch
Upgraded PCB: Both USB-C ports no longer draw power from each other when used simultaneously.
LED Indicator: Inbuilt numbered LED indicator with high accuracy so you know exactly how much juice you have left so you're never left guessing. This is only possible with graphene power banks as the accuracy of numbered indicators with standard li-ion batteries is very inconsistent
Low Temperature: Graphene battery technology allows Flash to fast charge at low temperatures compared to standard batteries. Flash will never go above 50°C (122°F) unlike competitor power banks which can reach 70°C (167°F) ensuring it is safer and also longer lasting
Airline Safe: TSA/EASA approved making it safe for airline travel
Pocket-Sized: Despite all the power, Flash comes in a pocket-sized lightweight 500g (1.1lb) so you can power all your devices, wherever you go
5 yrs+ Battery Life: One of the most useful features of the graphene composite feature is that it is longer lasting than traditional batteries. Flash is rated to last 2,000 life cycles compared to 500 cycles. This means Flash has a 5 years+ battery life, which means you can use Flash every single day for 5 years and it would still seem like it's brand new
Aircraft Grade Aluminium Shell: Strong yet thin and malleable enough to follow the lines of the battery cells, wrapping and protecting it with minimal space wastage. Aluminium is very good at heat dissipation to keep the battery cool at all times. A minimalist aluminium design that’s efficient, functional and matches the MacBook perfectly
2 Year Warranty: We're setting a new standard with a 2 year international warranty, doubling the current standard of 1 year
- Certifications: Our power banks are put through a number of rigorous industrial tests to maintain it’s FC, CE, ROHS, MSDS certification
Everything That's Included
Each purchase comes with 1 x Flash power bank + 1 x mesh pouch and instruction booklet. We also offer fast customer service within 24 hours, 30-day hassle-free return policy and 2-year international warranty.
- Capacity: 20,000mAh / 74Whr Graphene Composite Battery Cells
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Input: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS)
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS)
- 60W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/3A,15V/3A,20V/3A (PPS)
- USB-A 1 Output: Max 5V/4.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 10V/4A (USB-A Huawei Super Charge 22.5W, Oppo, Oneplus VOOC Flash Charge SVOOC Super Flash charging 40W, Vivo VOOC 22.5W) (USB-A1 + USB-A2 = 40W combined)
- USB-A 2 Output: QualComm Quick Charge 3.0 18W Max 5V/4.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 10/V4A (USB-A1 + USB-A2 = 40W combined)
- Both A ports are now QC3.0+SVOOC+FCP compatible
- Dual Coil Wireless Pad: 10W Fast Charge+2.5W Apple Watch Qi certified
- Maximum Power Output: 210W
- Maximum Power Input: 100W
- Time to full charge from empty: 1 hr 10 min (with 100W input)
- DC/DC Input Efficiency: 76% - 82%
- Output Efficiency: 70% ± 5%
- Discharge Rate: 57mah per day over 350 days
- Device Operating Temperature: -10ºC to 60ºC
- Dimensions: 15.1cm x 8.2cm x 2.7cm (5.7" x 3.2" x 1.06")
- Weight: 500g (1.1lb)
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-21 days
so far my opinion on the craftsmanship and performance on the power bank is positive i was able to charge my iphone xs four times fully by the first charge with an apple smart case i was left with 54 percent charge in my flash power bank so i was pleased with it so far
Just received mine. I ran a Macbook Air 2020 for over 1 hour with ChargeAsap Flash and still had a battery charge left in the battery pack. Charged it back and ran a Macbook Pro 16 2019 with it. For coffee shops with no outlets, this is a lifesaver.
Received my Flash 2.0 last week and made sure to charge it 100%. Plugged my work laptop which normally draws 65W and worked all day sending emails and such. I got 4.5 hours out of the charging bank before it went to 0% and then started to pull from the laptop’s own battery. Without doing any math I would say this is a win and now I can go work literally from anywhere!
Just received my Flash 2.0. I’ve already put to test my devices for all four ports and wireless coil. All good so far. It charges my P40 pro full speed. In the next days I will deplete to see the charging speed with Alster 100W PD. Wireless works as expected. 100W and 65W full to be tested next.
Hi, I’ve received my Flash 2.0 power bank and I couldn’t be happier! I will continue supporting ChargeASAP