asap Connect will allow you to connect your phone or USB devices to your cable quickly and seamlessly. The patent-pending magnetic technology coupled with superior materials including rare earth neodymium magnets, 18K gold plated connectors, aluminium shield and nylon braided cables, asap Connect will change the way you connect your phone forever.
The Item Includes:
1 x Connector Tip
- Supports data transfer and tethering for Apple and Android devices
- 2.4A Maximum Output Charge
- Overcharge Protection
- High-Temperature Protection
- Comes with an international 365 day warranty
- First generation ASAP Connect is not cross device compatible
- The products from the ASAP Connect range are not compatible with any of our other cable ranges except for the following: ASAP Connect for micro USB only which is backwards compatible with ASAP X-Connect
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-21 days
Have found that the magnetic adapter is a perfect accessory for everyday use. Combined with the cables, k it makes it so much easier to change from charging in the car as well as in the home. So much easier connecting the phone to multiple cables. Very happy with the purchase.
I love these cables - so much easier than squinting to work out which way up to insert a micro USB. My current order was just for a couple more connectors as it's so easy to lose them if you need to take them out for any reason. I need to take it out if I'm using the phone in a cradle in the car as the magnet isn't strong enough and the navigator app chews up power. I got the original cables and maybe the newer ones have a stronger magnet.
I originally started looking at magnetic charging cables because my husband is a quadriplegic and he cannot plug his phone or tablet in to charge. I love them and now have the connectors on my tablet, cell phone and all of my kindles.
As always, just as I expected them to be.....excellent....use in almost all my devices!
I bought 5 to be able to insert in all my gadgets and forget where I had stored the usual Micro Usb cable.