6.56ft (2m) Magnetic Cable 100W For USB-C Laptops: Infinity
- 6.56ft (2m): Longer cable allowing for an extended reach makes it perfect for use around the home or as a laptop cable
- USB-C 100W PD Compatible: Magnetic cables powerful enough to work with all USB devices. Supports fast charging for Micro USB (Android), Apple, USB-C and USB-C laptops including Macbook Air and Macbook Pro
- Universal Charging Cable: One cable for all your USB devices: Apple, Samsung, Huawei, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo and more
Fast Charging Support: Supports QC 3.0 & 4.0. The USB-C cable end which is an upgrade from the current USB-A allows for a higher power input and output
World's Strongest Magnets: Cable set features 2 x N54 grade neodymium magnets which are the world's strongest commercial grade magnets. Strong enough to hold an iPad Air which is 437g (0.96lb)
Easy To Connect: Connect hassle free with just one hand. Our magnetic charging cables feature a reversible magnetic connection which means an instant connection every single time. No more fumbling around to connect your devices, even in the dark
Data Transfer Support: Capable of 2-way full speed USB 2.0 data transfer at 480 Mbps between any USB devices
LED Indicator: Turns on when your device has been connected and is successfully charging
Temperature Resistant: Our cables feature 9T plastic material vs standard LCP plastic which is found in most cables. The end result is a cooler to touch cable that means the cables are less likely to be worn out by heat over time
No More Accidents: Tripping over and breaking your laptop is a thing of the past, with our Magsafe connector bringing back the Macbook snag-free feature
Military Grade Nylon: Made from quality material with thicker cables allowing for extra currents, which means more fast charging to be able to support QC3.0, QC4.0 as well as Power Delivery 3.0 up to 100W
15 Year International Warranty: With our improved materials and machinery process, we believe we've designed a cable to last longer than the next 15 years and we're backing it with a 15 year warranty saving you money and giving you peace of mind
Everything That's Included:
Each item comes with 1 x magnetic cable 6.56ft (2m) + 1 x cord wrap. Compatible tips can be purchased here. Cable sets can be purchased here. We also offer fast customer service within 24 hours, 30-day hassle-free return policy and a 15-year international warranty.
- USB-C Output: 9V 1.67A/ 9V 2A/ 20V 3A/ 20.2V 4.35A/ 20V 5A
- Apple Output: 6.8V 1.7A/ 5V 2.4A
- Micro USB Output: 5V 2.4A
- Due to the upgraded 10 pin design, Infinity is not compatible with any of our other magnetic cable ranges (asap Connect, asap X-Connect, UNO or MAGX)
- Devices with their own proprietary charging technology are only compatible with their proprietary and official cables and not third party cables to achieve their full charge speeds. Using Infinity, the cable will still charge at the max speed possible without integrating in their proprietary charge technology
Good connection with small magnets. Hasn't interfered yet with any screens like some others I've purchased in the past.
I have been using ASAP cables to charge my personal electronics for years now. It has allowed me to simplify all the cables in my home and, most importantly, when I travel. I was super excited to update to the Infinity cable for my M1 MacBook Pro. Now I don't have to worry about the OEM charging cable getting caught on something when connected to the computer and I can ditch the bulky cable/brick. I now have one 65W charging brick and 1 type of cable for all of my devices including cameras and drone. AMAZING!!! The only thing I don't enjoy is the blue led which is super bright. I covered it with LightDims Blackout dots and issue fixed.
Just got a new MacBook Air and was lamenting the elimination of Apple's magsafe chaarger. This is a great alternative and it is slim enough so it does not block the other USB port. Also I want to shout out Chargeasap customer support. Turns out I had a defective cable and they took care of the problem instantly.
Overall I liked the cable a lot. It looks good, works very well (I did not test it with 100W charger yet).
I liked strongness of the magnets both in the cable and the pin. However, on the pin side the magnet is extremely strong.
I currently use a bunch of cables, and when I ordered I was planning to use my devices with other cables. This is the only problem I faced (problem for me) I wish there is a way to take off the pin easily.
For people thinking of using only the infinity cables, you can be sure when purchasing that the pins probably will never drop/get loose from your device & probably will never get lost. The magnet is that strong! Maybe, I need more infinity cables🤔👍👌
Here's a quick video I made with my opinion of the Infinity cable.