Introducing Zeus: World’s First and Smallest 270W GaN Charger
Zeus Charger is the world's first 270W Gallium Nitride (GaN) charger and also the world's smallest 270W charger that is up to 45% lighter than industry leaders. This makes it the perfect charger for anyone with today's on the go lifestyle.
Zeus will be launching on Kickstarter Tuesday 8th Nov, 8am PST and is scheduled to begin shipping in May 2023.
Some of the features include:
- Single USB-C port can now support 140W for powerful devices like the latest Macbook Pro
- OLED displaying real time power output
- Charges up to 4 devices (including 3 Macbooks!)
- Equipped with 3 USB-C ports and 1 USB- A port
- Includes 4 travel adapters (US, EU, AU, UK) redesigned to be smaller with a more secure unique slide and lock mechanism
- Redesign of the structure and panel component so it is secure and will not come off.
- plus more
Product Dimensions: 90 x 42 x 50mm/3.54” x 2.17” x 1.96”
Product Weight: 320g / (0.7lb)
Product Input: 100-240V ~ 50-60Hz 3A
Max Power Output: 270W
Ports: 3 x USB-C and 1 x USB-A
140W USB-C1: 5~15V⎓3A / 20~28V⎓5A (PPS: 5~21V⎓5A)
100W USB-C2: 5~15V⎓3A / 20V⎓5A (PPS: 3.3~21V⎓5A)
100W USB-C3: 5~15V⎓3A / 20V⎓5A (PPS: 3.3~21V⎓5A)
36W USB-A: 4.5⎓5A / 5V⎓~4.5A / 5V⎓3A / 9V⎓3A / 12V⎓3A (QC3.0 / SFCP / VOOC)
Device Operating Temperature: -10ºC to 75ºC
Protection: Over-current, Over-voltage, Over-temperature, Short-circuit Protection
Zeus vs Omega 200W vs Omega 100W
For more detailed information, please refer to the Kickstarter page upon launch.
Proof of concept
Zeus is fully functional and ready to go
Zeus vs Omega 200W
Omega 200W (left) vs Zeus 270W (right)
Travel adapters have been redesigned to be smaller and secure
Final working samples ready for media
For more photos of Zeus, click here.