Cable Set Magnetic USB-C 100W Charging Cable: Infinity
- USB-C 100W PD Compatible: Supports fast charging for Micro USB (Android), Apple, USB-C and USB-C laptops including Macbook Air and Macbook Pro
- Universal Charging Cable: One cable for all your USB devices: Apple, Samsung, Huawei, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo and more
- World's Strongest Magnets: Each cable set features 2 x N54 neodymium magnets
Everything That's Included
Each cable set comes with 1 x magnetic cable 3.9ft (1.2m) cable + 1 x magnetic tip (Apple, Micro USB or USB-C) + 1 x tip removal tool + 1 x cord wrap. We also offer fast customer service within 24 hours, 30-day hassle-free return policy and a 15-year international warranty.
- USB-C Output: 9V 1.67A/ 9V 2A/ 20V 3A/ 20.2V 4.35A/ 20V 5A
- Apple Output: 6.8V 1.7A/ 5V 2.4A
- Micro USB Output: 5V 2.4A
- Due to the upgraded 10 pin design, Infinity is not compatible with any of our other magnetic cable ranges (asap Connect, asap X-Connect, UNO or MAGX)
- Devices with their own proprietary charging technology are only compatible with their proprietary and official cables and not third party cables to achieve their full charge speeds. Using Infinity, the cable will still charge at the max speed possible without integrating in their proprietary charge technology
- Use with our range of fast charging graphene powerbanks to re-charge the powerbanks at it's maximum speed
I used to use the older version cables, but stopped using them due to the lack of data transfer.
The stronger magnets, fast charging, and data transfer are a perfect upgrade!
Works well, magnets are strong and link up well no issues with having to re-seat the connector to charge.
Bought an Infinity cable with USB-C tip to conveniently charge both my MacBook Pro and iPad Pro (had to order an extra USB-C tip). It’s is now a breeze to have both my devices charged - magnetically, instead of inserting the cable. If you have the same requirement to charge multi devices, then I can’t recommend this cable enough (along with the right charging tips).
Thank me later ;)
I have been using these cables now for 6 months and just came back to buy more so I can convert all of my devices to have magnetic connections for ease of charging at home, on the go, or in the car.