Magnetic Tip 100W For USB-C Laptops- Infinity
DeviceLightning Micro USB USB-C
Everything That's Included
Each item comes with 1 x magnetic tip of your choice (no cable included). A compatible cable can be purchased here. We also offer fast customer service within 24 hours, 30-day hassle-free return policy and a 15-year international warranty.
- USB-C Output: 9V 1.67A/ 9V 2A/ 20V 3A/ 20.2V 4.35A/ 20V 5A
- Apple Output: 6.8V 1.7A/ 5V 2.4A
- Micro USB Output: 5V 2.4A
- Due to the upgraded 10 pin design, Infinity is not compatible with any of our other magnetic cable ranges (asap Connect, asap X-Connect, UNO or MAGX)
- Devices with their own proprietary charging technology are only compatible with their proprietary and official cables and not third party cables to achieve their full charge speeds. Using Infinity, the cable will still charge at the max speed possible without integrating in their proprietary charge technology
- Use with our range of fast charging graphene powerbanks to re-charge the powerbanks at it's maximum speed
As expected quality and functionality
At first when I recieved I examined the product for any defects but it arrived in perfect condition, well packaged and fast delivery . The tip itself is well made and has strong magnet attAches well to the cable and charges rapidly. I use this with the cable provided with my flash 2.0 power bank great products.
To Infinity and Beyond Tips
I love having extra magnetic tips so I do not have to switch between devices. They work great. Pull on the cord by accident and the tips and cable disconnect. Supper easy to put in and connect your cable. They are very hard to try and remove which is good so you know they are secure. Get yourself some extra if you have multiple devices and you are good to go.
No more bulky chargers
So much easier to travel with a 100w cord and adapter than carrying a bulky cord!!
Magnetic 100W USB-C tip
Received the 100W USB-C tip for use with my Chargeasap Flash 2.0 power bank. Love the way that i can use one cable - the short 40cm cable and interchange the USB-C and Apple Lightning tips. It reduces the number of cables that i have to carry around. Some suggestions would be to find a way to allow the tips to be removed easily as even with the provided plastic tip remover, it can be difficult. A small notch on either side of the tips will allow for the tip being removed using a pen and avoid carrying the tip remover.