MAGX USB-C Magnetic Fast Charge Cable Set
- We have released an upgraded version that is cross device compatible and can support up to 100W with data transfer. Take a look at our Infinity range here.
- Fast Charging Support: Powerful 87W fast charge as well as QC3.0 compatbility
- 90 Degree Design: Prevents the cord from being bent and increases the cable’s lifespan
- USB-C Compatible: All USB-C devices including 12", 13" and 15" MacBook or Macbook Pro, USB-C laptops, tablets, smartphones and other USB-C devices
Everything That's Included
Each cable sets comes 1 x magnetic 6.56ft (2m) cable 2m + 1 x USB-C magnetic tip. We also offer fast customer service within 24 hours, 30-day hassle-free return policy and a 1-year international warranty.
- No data transfer function. If you would like a version of this cable that can charge laptops, support up to 100W and has a data transfer feature, please check out our new Infinity range.
- MagX is not compatible with any of our other magnetic cables due to the different pin configuration needed for the higher power output.
- Output: 5.2V 2.4A/9V 3A/20.2V 4.3A
- Maximum Watts: 87W
- Charging Port: USB-C
- Operating Environment: -3° to 50℃
This genius cable does exactly what you'd want - it snaps on easily with a strong magnet and charges my MacBook and my Oculus Quest, including with fast charging. It doesn't break anything if you pick up the device and go without remembering to unplug. It pops off harmlessly when someone trips over my cord in a conference room. It doesn't tangle easily, either, and is very well-made and expensive looking. I keep buying more of these (and the Micro USB ones ❤️) and replacing the cables for all my devices because Charge ASAP cables are FAR superior.
Just plug n play on my MBP 15”, I got a couple of cables so I run them through my powerbank as well. Works perfectly. Got my infinity cables last week but keep them with my iPad and iPhone as well as charger in the car. Got these in Gold color so I don¨t mix them up with the Infinity cables. Charge ASAP makes great cables!
First got to know ChargeAsap backing the Infinity Cable on Kickstarter. Confused it with UNO cables I bought from their Indiegogo campaign, and was quite put off when my MBP13" did not seem to be getting enough juice. Finally realized MAGX should be the cable for the MBP13, so happy for now until the Infinity's arrive. Pity there will not be backwards compatibility, so the kids will inherit the UNOs & MAGX.
Everything went as smooth as silk...Cable is awesome.
Love my X-Connect, best charging cable ever.