Flash Pro Plus: USB-C 25000mAh Graphene Power Bank With MagSafe Compatibility
Everything That's Included
Each purchase comes with 1 x Flash Pro Plus power bank, 1 x hard carry case and instruction booklet. We also offer fast customer service within 24 hours, 30-day hassle-free return policy and 2-year international warranty.
Please note Flash Pro Plus does not come included with:
- A wall charger: Can be powered with your existing 100W USB-C wall charger such as the original 15" or 16" Macbook Pro. If you don't currently own a 100W USB-C charger, you'll be able to find our range of chargers here and here.
- USB-C to USB-C cable: Can be charged with any USB-C to USB-C cable. We do recommend using a cable that can support 100W to charge up Flash Pro Plus at it's max speed. Be warned that most USB-C cables are not designed or rated to handle 100W (20V/5A) and require an E-Mark chip which prevents the circuit from overloading and allows the high power to be reached safely. Our Infinity Cables comes with an E-Mark chip meaning it can be used safely. You'll be able to find out more here.
What's the difference between Flash Pro Plus and Flash Pro?
To assist you in making a decision between the Flash Pro Plus and Flash Pro models, we have created a guide that provides a detailed explanation of their differences. Please refer to the guide here.
- Capacity: 25000mAh / 92.5Wh
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Input: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS: 3.3-6V/5A, 3.3-11V/5A)
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS: 3.3-6V/5A, 3.3-11V/5A)
- 60W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A (PPS: 3.3-6V/5A, 3.3-11V/5A）
- 20W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2.22A, 12V/1.67A (PPS: 5-5.9V/3A, 5-11V/2A）
- 50W USB-A 1 Output: QC3.0 + SVOOC 4.5V~10V/5A, 11V/4.5A, 12V/4.16A
- Magnetic Wireless Charger Output : 15W Fast Charge (10W for Android and non iPhone 12 devices)
- Apple Watch Wireless Output: 5W
- Maximum Power Output: 190W
- Maximum Power Input: 100W
- Batteries: 5 x 21700 Panasonic™ Lithium Polymer Graphene Composite Battery Cells
- Battery Life Cycles: 2,000, 4 times more than li-po batteries
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- Time to 80% (20,000mAh) from empty: 45 min
- Time to full charge from empty: 1 hr 10 min (with 100W input)
- DC/DC Input Efficiency: 90%~95% (100W input)
- Output Efficiency: 70% ± 5%
- Discharge Rate: 12mAh per day over 395 days
- Device Operating Temperature: -20℃ to 60℃
- Safety Protection: Over current/voltage/temperature, short circuit protection
- Enclosure: Aircraft-grade Aluminium and PVC
- Dimensions: 15.85 x 8.7 x 2.85 (6.24" x 3.4" x 1.12")
- Weight: 583.5g (1.28lb)
- Please note the Apple Watch charging pad is not compatible with Samsung Galaxy Watches as Samsung has chosen to use a charging coil that's different to Apple Watches.
- Please note: There is always a conversion loss when the power is sent from a powerbank to the device being charged and this is normal for every charger. To calculate how many times a full charge of Flash Pro Plus can charge a specific device, please refer to the guide here.
- C1+C2= 100W + 20W
- C1+C2+C3= 100W + 20W + 60W
- C1+C2+C3+A1= 60W + 20W + 45W + 50W
- C1+C2+C3+A1+ iPhone wireless= 60W + 20W + 45W + 50W + 15W
- C1+C2+C3+A1+ iPhone wireless+Apple watch wireless= 60W + 20W + 45W + 50W + 15W + 5W
Due to the restrictions placed on air deliveries containing lithium batteries, shipping of the Flash Pro Plus will be available to the following countries: US, Australia, UK, Canada, HK, Singapore, Korea, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan plus more.
If your country hasn't been listed, feel free to reach out to us here to enquire if shipping is available to your country.
An amazing charger
It charges wirelessly in record time and plugged in even faster!!!!
Fantastic Power Bank
I've had many power banks over the years and this is one of my favorites. I can use it to charge any of my devices (MacBook Pro, iPhone, iPad, etc.) and at the same time as well. I charges them super quickly and charging this power bank is also super quick when using a 100W charger. My only gripe is that I find the Apple Watch charger a bit finicky to use but then I'm I'm looking to get it charged quickly I'll use an Apple Watch USBC cable connected to this device as that's the fastest way to get it charged. I highly recommend this charger.
Great for Travel
My first real world use was on a trip to Hungary where we made a 2 day side excursion to a nearby city and did not want to be bothered by all of the normal cables, chargers and adaptors. I just packed the fully charged power bank and one 3- tipped cable and was able to fully charge overnight 2 iphones, 1 Samsung mobile, 1 AppleWatch, and an iPad mini and still had 10% charge remaining. ( Note that the devices were not fully depleted at start of charge. I was a bit hesitant at fist based on the price, but now have no regrets. Hihly recommend this power bank.