Everything That's Included
Each purchase comes with 1 x Flash Pro power bank, 1 x hard carry case and instruction booklet. We also offer fast customer service within 24 hours, 30-day hassle-free return policy and 2-year international warranty.
Please note Flash Pro does not come included with:
- A wall charger: Can be powered with your existing 100W USB-C wall charger such as the original 15" or 16" Macbook Pro. If you don't currently own a 100W USB-C charger, you'll be able to find our range of chargers here and here.
- USB-C to USB-C cable: Can be charged with any USB-C to USB-C cable. We do recommend using a cable that can support 100W to charge up Flash Pro at it's max speed. Be warned that most USB-C cables are not designed or rated to handle 100W (20V/5A) and require an E-Mark chip which prevents the circuit from overloading and allows the high power to be reached safely. Our Infinity Cables comes with an E-Mark chip meaning it can be used safely. You'll be able to find out more here.
What's the difference between Flash Pro Plus and Flash Pro?
To assist you in making a decision between the Flash Pro Plus and Flash Pro models, we have created a guide that provides a detailed explanation of their differences. Please refer to the guide here.
- Capacity: 25000mAh / 92.5Wh
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Input: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS: 3.3-6V/5A, 3.3-11V/5A)
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS)
- 60W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS: 3.3-6V/5A, 3.3-11V/5A)
- 20W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2.22A, 12V/1.67A (PPS: 5-5.9V/3A, 5-11V/2A）
- 50W USB-A 1 Output: QC3.0 + SVOOC 4.5V~10V/5A, 11V/4.5A, 12V/4.16A
- Wireless Output : 15W Fast Charge (10W for iPhone 12 devices)
- Maximum Power Output: 185W
- Maximum Power Input: 100W
- Batteries: 5 x 21700 Panasonic™ Lithium Polymer Graphene Composite Battery Cells
- Battery Life Cycles: 2,000, 4 times more than li-po batteries
- Battery Life: 5 Years
- Time to 80% (20,000mAh) from empty: 45 min
- Time to full charge from empty: 1 hr 10 min (with 100W input)
- DC/DC Input Efficiency: 90%~95% (100W input)
- Output Efficiency: 70% ± 5%
- Discharge Rate: 12mAh per day over 395 days
- Device Operating Temperature: -20℃ to 60℃
- Safety Protection: Over current/voltage/temperature, short circuit protection
- Enclosure: Aircraft-grade Aluminium and PVC
- Dimensions: 15.85 x 8.7 x 2.85 (6.24" x 3.4" x 1.12")
- Weight: 572.5g (1.26lb)
- Please note: It is not recommended to use the wireless charger when the power bank is at less than 2% and this is a standard with all wireless chargers.
- It is not compatible with Samsung Galaxy Watches as Samsung has chosen to use a charging coil that's different to Qi compatible devices.
- It is not compatible with Apple Watches as it doesn't have a dual coil wireless charger.
- For Samsung S21 Ultra, Flash Pro can support up to 10W as the Samsung 15W wireless charging protocol had not been fully decrypted yet at the time of production.
- Please note: There is always a conversion loss when the power is sent from a powerbank to the device being charged and this is normal for every charger. To calculate how many times a full charge of Flash Pro can charge a specific device, please refer to the guide here.
- C1+C2=100W + 20W
- C1+C2+C3=100W + 20W + 60W
- C1+C2+C3+A1= 60W + 20W + 45W + 50W
- C1+C2+C3+A1+Phone wireless=60W + 20W + 45W + 50W + 15W
Due to the restrictions placed on air deliveries containing lithium batteries, shipping of the Flash Pro Plus will be available to the following countries: US, Australia, UK, Canada, HK, Singapore, Korea, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan plus more.
If your country hasn't been listed, feel free to reach out to us here to enquire if shipping is available to your country.