G6 USB-C 65W Travel Adapter with GaN
- Charge 4 devices at the same time: USB-C 65W Power Delivery 3.0 port (PPS), 2 USB-A ports, and a 4 pin multi-region AC output
- Macbook fast charge: Charges a Macbook Pro 13" and Macbook Air at max speed
- Auto-resetting fuse: Protects your devices from surges time and time again. Never replace your fuse againing
- Worldwide Compatiblity: Works in over 200 countries supporting all the major types of wall plugs used worldwide-resetting fuse
Everything That's Included
Each purchase comes with 1 x G6 + instruction booklet. We also offer fast customer service within 24 hours, 30-day hassle-free return policy and 1-year international warranty.
- Input plugs: Switzerland, Italy, Brazil, UK, USA/Japan, Australia/China, Europe (Schuko & 2-pole Euro)
- Output plugs: USA, UK, Australia/China, Europe (Schuko)
- Input: 100 V - 250 V, 50/60Hz
- Maximum Load: 8A
- Power rating: 100V – 800W / 250V – 2,000W
- Fuse: Auto-resetting
- 1 x USB-C Output: 5V3A/9V3A/12V3A/15V3A/20.3V3A, Max 61W (PPS) & QC 3.0, 18W Max
- 2 x USB-A Output: 5V2.4A, Max 12W
- Maximum USB Total Output: 61W
- Average active efficiency: 90.99%
- Efficiency at low load (10 %): 86.89%
- No-load power consumption: 0.03W
- Device Operating Temperature: -20℃ - 40℃
- Safety Protection: overvoltage/overcurrent/overcharge/undervoltage/short circuit/temperature protection
- Enclosure: Polybutylene Terephthalate
- Dimensions: 53mm x 75.5mm x 55.6mm (2.1" x 3" x 2.2")
- Weight: 170g (6oz)
- Weight with packaging: 220g (7.8oz)
- Warranty: 1 year
I didn't get my package the first time and they refunded the full amount but I wanted their product so bad since I am a proud owner of Flash 2.0
Got my product on time and it's working brilliantly!
Works like a charm, charges fast as really good value being able to plugin everywhere.
Also really good to be able to use as an adapter for different sockets.
I must admit to having multiple chargers for my various MacBooks and cameras, especially for foreign assignments. The original Apple chargers being bulky and with only a single output, which whilst for for purpose, aren’t very versatile. So when GaN chargers hit the scene, I pretty much got everything around, to see how they fared.
The G6 USB-C 61W Travel Adapter With GaN Is by far the most versatile and well designed, ground breaking charger in my collection. Having an international travel adapter and built in charger is pure genius. This single item is capable of charging multiple equipment. Great for my MacBook Air 13”, iPad Pro, iPhone 11Pro as well as charging my Lumix S1R or Lumix G9 using the USB A or USB C outputs. All with the ability to plug in another charger, so all using one wall socket. Great for travel or even making the most of a single socket at home or in the office.
I hope that the future will see a higher wattage version suitable for the larger MacBook Pro machines.
I can’t recommend this item highly enough though. Due to the lockdown, its been plugged in since I got it a few months ago. It’s faultlessly charged my MacBook Air 13”, iPad Pro 12.9”, iPhone 11Pro as well as my Lumix S1, S1R, GX9 and G9 cameras.
If you use electronics, it’s simply a must have. Don’t hesitate, get one.
Great adapter that comes in very convenient for travel without the extra bulk and attachments. Great idea! You can fast charge multiple devices