USB-C Graphene 210W Power Bank Powered By Panasonic™ Flash 2.0
- Fast Charging: Single USB-C port supports 100W USB-C Power Delivery for devices including MacBook 16". The second USB-C port supports 60W Power Delivery 3.0. Both additional USB-A ports support 18W QC3.0 and 40W Huawei Supercharge, Oppo & Vivo Flash Charge
Everything That's Included
Each purchase comes with 1 x Flash power bank + 1 x mesh pouch and instruction booklet. We also offer fast customer service within 24 hours, 30-day hassle-free return policy and 2-year international warranty.
Please note Flash 2.0 does not come included with:
- A wall charger: Can be powered with your existing 100W USB-C wall charger such as the original 15" or 16" Macbook Pro. If you don't currently own a 100W USB-C charger, you'll be able to find our range of chargers here and here.
- USB-C to USB-C cable: Can be charged with any USB-C to USB-C cable. We do recommend using a cable that can support 100W to charge up Flash 2.0 at it's max speed. Be warned that most USB-C cables are not designed or rated to handle 100W (20V/5A) and require an E-Mark chip which prevents the circuit from overloading and allows the high power to be reached safely. Our Infinity Cables comes with an E-Mark chip meaning it can be used safely. You'll be able to find out more here.
- Capacity: 20,000mAh / 74Whr Graphene Composite Battery Cells
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Input: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS)
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS)
- 60W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/3A,15V/3A,20V/3A (PPS)
- USB-A 1 Output: Max 5V/4.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 10V/4A (USB-A Huawei Super Charge 22.5W, Oppo, Oneplus VOOC Flash Charge SVOOC Super Flash charging 40W, Vivo VOOC 22.5W) (USB-A1 + USB-A2 = 40W combined)
- USB-A 2 Output: QualComm Quick Charge 3.0 18W Max 5V/4.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 10/V4A (USB-A1 + USB-A2 = 40W combined)
- Both A ports are now QC3.0+SVOOC+FCP compatible
- Dual Coil Wireless Pad: 10W Fast Charge+2.5W Apple Watch Qi certified
- Maximum Power Output: 210W
- Maximum Power Input: 100W
- Time to full charge from empty: 1 hr 10 min (with 100W input)
- DC/DC Input Efficiency: 76% - 82%
- Output Efficiency: 70% ± 5%
- Discharge Rate: 57mah per day over 350 days
- Device Operating Temperature: -10ºC to 60ºC
- Dimensions: 15.1cm x 8.2cm x 2.7cm (5.7" x 3.2" x 1.06")
- Weight: 500g (1.1lb)
- Please note: There is always a conversion loss when the power is sent from a powerbank to the device being charged and this is normal for every charger. To calculate how many times a full charge of Flash 2.0 can charge a specific device, please refer to the guide here.
Due to the restrictions placed on air deliveries containing lithium batteries, shipping of the Flash will only be available to the following countries: US, Australia, UK, HK, Canada, Singapore, Korea, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan plus many more.
If your country hasn't been listed, feel free to email us at email@example.com to enquire if shipping is available to your country.
Chargeasap’s Flash does everything it’s supposed to. A power bank with wireless charging, dual USB-A and dual USB-C ports is able to charge up to 5 devices all at the same time without overheating. There is plenty of battery juice between recharges. I love it!
Only powerbank I use to charge all my devices
The flash 2.0 is solid well built and designed power bank with 20,000mAh capacity and wireless charging powered by Panasonic™ graphene battery technology using the same technology as the Tesla batteries use.
It charges from empty to full in around an hour which is extremely impressive. On the front of the device you have a wireless charging pad then on that's hot of the device you have two USB C ports with 60w pd and 100w pd in/out as well as to standard USB ports with QC 3.0 and SVOOC charging meaning your devices will be charged fast. There's also a small screen on the front that tells you the exact percentage charge of your battery.
The chargeasap Flash2.0 the only power bank I can recommend and that I own I've owned many different power banks over the years and the flash 2.0 is the best in every way . It's rugged and well-built has all the latest technology inside it and is the only power bank to contain panasonic's Tesla cell batteries. After sales support from the company is fantastic and they are absolutely lovely and kind people to deal with. I give this device 5 out of 5 .
This review is my own words and thoughts I was not paid by or connected to chargeasap in any way.
After going through the record power outage here in Texas we have benefited greatly from the Flash! We were without power until today (more than three days). It has been a lifesaver
Very 7 to charge it. Works as describe.