USB-C Graphene 210W Power Bank Powered By Panasonic™ Flash 2.0
Everything That's Included
Each purchase comes with 1 x Flash power bank + 1 x mesh pouch and instruction booklet. We also offer fast customer service within 24 hours, 30-day hassle-free return policy and 2-year international warranty.
Please note Flash 2.0 does not come included with:
- A wall charger: Can be powered with your existing 100W USB-C wall charger such as the original 15" or 16" Macbook Pro. If you don't currently own a 100W USB-C charger, you'll be able to find our range of chargers here and here.
- USB-C to USB-C cable: Can be charged with any USB-C to USB-C cable. We do recommend using a cable that can support 100W to charge up Flash 2.0 at it's max speed. Be warned that most USB-C cables are not designed or rated to handle 100W (20V/5A) and require an E-Mark chip which prevents the circuit from overloading and allows the high power to be reached safely. Our Infinity Cables comes with an E-Mark chip meaning it can be used safely. You'll be able to find out more here.
- Capacity: 20,000mAh / 74Whr Graphene Composite Battery Cells
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Input: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS)
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS)
- 60W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/3A,15V/3A,20V/3A (PPS)
- USB-A 1 Output: Max 5V/4.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 10V/4A (USB-A Huawei Super Charge 22.5W, Oppo, Oneplus VOOC Flash Charge SVOOC Super Flash charging 40W, Vivo VOOC 22.5W) (USB-A1 + USB-A2 = 40W combined)
- USB-A 2 Output: QualComm Quick Charge 3.0 18W Max 5V/4.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 10/V4A (USB-A1 + USB-A2 = 40W combined)
- Both A ports are now QC3.0+SVOOC+FCP compatible
- Dual Coil Wireless Pad: 10W Fast Charge+2.5W Apple Watch Qi certified
- Maximum Power Output: 210W
- Maximum Power Input: 100W
- Time to full charge from empty: 1 hr 10 min (with 100W input)
- DC/DC Input Efficiency: 76% - 82%
- Output Efficiency: 70% ± 5%
- Discharge Rate: 57mah per day over 350 days
- Device Operating Temperature: -10ºC to 60ºC
- Dimensions: 15.1cm x 8.2cm x 2.7cm (5.7" x 3.2" x 1.06")
- Weight: 500g (1.1lb)
- Please note: There is always a conversion loss when the power is sent from a powerbank to the device being charged and this is normal for every charger. To calculate how many times a full charge of Flash 2.0 can charge a specific device, please refer to the guide here.
Due to the restrictions placed on air deliveries containing lithium batteries, shipping of the Flash will only be available to the following countries: US, Australia, UK, HK, Canada, Singapore, Korea, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Switzerland, Japan plus many more.
If your country hasn't been listed, feel free to email us at email@example.com to enquire if shipping is available to your country.
smack bang on point for 20,000 mAh
My Flash 2.0 charges my Note10+ 5G from around 10% to full a little more than 4 times. Given the battery capacity of my phone is 4300mAh and taking into account the charging losses, the capacity of the Flash battery pack seems to be smack bang on point for 20,000 mAh.
Just got mine hooked it up to my new XPS 17 and it worked for charging it! Amazing
Received the Flash 2 today, So far Iâ€™m happy! Charging laptop, iPad and phone & watch wireless works fine. Charging phone wireless isnâ€™t top speed but is ok. Being able to charge the AppleWatch with it is a big plus.
Got the Powerbank here in Sweden, and so far its Great! There is no scuffs or scratches on it, which is great to see. Charges a Dell Latitude 5580, An Iphone XS and an Apple watch simultaneously without issue. but there is the issue of it stopping charging when in pass-through charging, that being when you stop charging the Flash it will stop charging connected devices. A little Frustrating, but something to get used to. Might be the flash switching from wall power to battery?
best power bank
Iâ€™m delighted with mine, it operates as described, and it was well worth the waitâ€”my best power bank!