- Double the USB-C ports: Single USB-C port supports 100W USB-C Power Delivery. The second USB-C port supports 60W Power Delivery 3.0. Both USB-A ports are QC3.0+SVOOC+FCP compatible
- 5 Devices At The Same Time: 210W combined output charging 5 devices simultaneously
- Graphene Battery: These Panasonic™ batteries have been specially designed by Panasonic and a reputable battery manufactuer
Universal: Battery pack for your USB-C laptops, tablets, mobile phones and any other USB device you may own. We’ve created the Swiss army knife of power banks- one that can charge all your wired and wireless devices, truly replacing all your chargers and wireless pads with just 1 device
- Pass Through Charging: Supports pass through charging through the 60W port so you can charge your devices and Flash at the same time through a single power outlet. Meaning you can charge up your Macbook Pro and Flash 2.0 at the same time.
Apple Fast Charge: Supports Apple fast charge for iPhones, Airpods and even Apple watches
Qi Certified Wireless Charge: Flash supports 10W Fast Wireless Charging for all wireless devices including phones and Apple Airpods
Apple Watch Wireless Charge: Our wireless pad features a 2.5W Apple watch coil to charge your Apple watch at full speed. Apple watch users know the frustration of having to always carry their wireless pad around since it's so hard to find wireless pads and power banks that also work with your Apple watch
Upgraded PCB: Both USB-C ports no longer draw power from each other when used simultaneously.
LED Indicator: Inbuilt numbered LED indicator with high accuracy so you know exactly how much juice you have left so you're never left guessing. This is only possible with graphene power banks as the accuracy of numbered indicators with standard li-ion batteries is very inconsistent
Low Temperature: Graphene battery technology allows Flash to fast charge at low temperatures compared to standard batteries. Flash will never go above 50°C (122°F) unlike competitor power banks which can reach 70°C (167°F) ensuring it is safer and also longer lasting
Airline Safe: TSA/EASA approved making it safe for airline travel
Pocket-Sized: Despite all the power, Flash comes in a pocket-sized lightweight 500g (1.1lb) so you can power all your devices, wherever you go
5 yrs+ Battery Life: One of the most useful features of the graphene composite feature is that it is longer lasting than traditional batteries. Flash is rated to last 2,000 life cycles compared to 500 cycles. This means Flash has a 5 years+ battery life, which means you can use Flash every single day for 5 years and it would still seem like it's brand new
Aircraft Grade Aluminium Shell: Strong yet thin and malleable enough to follow the lines of the battery cells, wrapping and protecting it with minimal space wastage. Aluminium is very good at heat dissipation to keep the battery cool at all times. A minimalist aluminium design that’s efficient, functional and matches the MacBook perfectly
2 Year Warranty: We're setting a new standard with a 2 year international warranty, doubling the current standard of 1 year
- Certifications: Our power banks are put through a number of rigorous industrial tests to maintain it’s FC, CE, ROHS, MSDS certification
Everything That's Included
Each purchase comes with 1 x Flash power bank + 1 x mesh pouch and instruction booklet. We also offer fast customer service within 24 hours, 30-day hassle-free return policy and 2-year international warranty.
- Capacity: 20,000mAh / 74Whr Graphene Composite Battery Cells
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Input: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS)
- 100W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/3A, 15V/3A, 20V/5A (PPS)
- 60W USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 Output: 5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/3A,15V/3A,20V/3A (PPS)
- USB-A 1 Output: Max 5V/4.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 10V/4A (USB-A Huawei Super Charge 22.5W, Oppo, Oneplus VOOC Flash Charge SVOOC Super Flash charging 40W, Vivo VOOC 22.5W) (USB-A1 + USB-A2 = 40W combined)
- USB-A 2 Output: QualComm Quick Charge 3.0 18W Max 5V/4.5A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A, 10/V4A (USB-A1 + USB-A2 = 40W combined)
- Both A ports are now QC3.0+SVOOC+FCP compatible
- Dual Coil Wireless Pad: 10W Fast Charge+2.5W Apple Watch Qi certified
- Maximum Power Output: 210W
- Maximum Power Input: 100W
- Time to full charge from empty: 1 hr 10 min (with 100W input)
- DC/DC Input Efficiency: 76% - 82%
- Output Efficiency: 70% ± 5%
- Discharge Rate: 57mah per day over 350 days
- Device Operating Temperature: -10ºC to 60ºC
- Dimensions: 15.1cm x 8.2cm x 2.7cm (5.7" x 3.2" x 1.06")
- Weight: 500g (1.1lb)
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 14-21 days
Received my Flash 2.0 in good order and super happy with it. Works exactly as described. Thank you Chargeasap team for a great product.
After trying for more than a month and a half, the product is amazing, effective and worth the wait. Happy backer her :) Thanks Chargeasap.
I’d like to thanks ChargeASAP for great customer service. I got 2 Flash power banks. One did not work. They sent me another one after I showed them what was not working. I love my Flash 2.0 and I cannot wait to give the other one to my nephew for Christmas.
Just received mine today. Looks fine, works fine. Wireless charge for apple watch works without any issues. I powered up my Macbook Pro 15" from 100W port, it shows that the port is really 100W and works about 6 hours from the powerbank.
Had a catalogue photo shoot scheduled. The camera I planned to use failed, in the field, on the day of the shoot. And on a deadline, absolutely no time to spare. So we clamped a high-end cell-phone to the tripod and used the camera in RAW mode. Now these modern phones have really good cameras, but the power consumption is huge. And there was not an electric socket in sight, being an outdoor shoot. 20 shots in and the phone battery was draining fast. Grabbed the Flash 2, plugged in the magnetic cable (you do not want to yank the cable jack on a phone) 2 hours later, 100 shots with the phone camera, the Flash Battery is still above 75% and looks like it could go all day. This is a serious power source, solid reserve in a compact, well built case that holds up to field conditions. First time out of the box and it saved the shoot, and paid for itself.